we are looking for future leaders
If you love to collaborate, to guide and support, and to build relationships, join a team that is passionate about Education. Creating exceptional experiences for educators and students is at the heart of what we do, and there are many different opportunities through which you can contribute to this purpose.
who are we?
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, the UK, and LA. Due to our success and impact, we are growing rapidly, and currently have 140 employees. As a part of anzuk, you have the unique ability to impact thousands of students every day through providing outstanding service across our wide network of schools and early childhood centres.
the anzuk recruitment academy
Applications are now open for our Melbourne based recruitment academy intake, commencing July 2019. This is a program designed to give you meaningful work experience and the opportunity to grow and shape your career. Our rotational program will have you embedded in agile teams, where you’ll be exposed to all aspects of our business with a focus on education recruitment. We provide the ability to learn, innovate and inspire whilst developing your technical and practical skills.
Through varied exposure and experience across Business Services, Temp and Permanent Teams you will gain valuable insight into the support functions of the business. Working closely with our Education Consultants across the Schools, Early Childhood and UK recruitment teams, you will develop your customer service, business and recruitment skills.
your career journey with anzuk
Our close links with education will see you working with fellow educators and lifelong learners, delivering outcomes locally while supporting each other across the globe. By connecting with all areas of the organisation, this program provides an opportunity for career growth and success in education recruitment at anzuk.
what you can offer our company
- Alignment with our core values
- Drive to grow and succeed
- Grit, resilience and empathy
- Curiosity and a desire to learn and innovate
- Your background and unique skill set
- A business oriented mindset
|Online applications open
|Successful applicants begin program
- Must have completed a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; graduates from all disciplines are eligible to apply
- Have full, ongoing working rights in Australia at the time of application
- current valid drivers license and Working With Childrens Check
how to apply
Fill in the form below, making sure to include the following:
- A cover letter detailing why you wish to take part in the program
- A current CV outlining your background and experience
If you would like to find out more about anzuk and our culture, goals and values, head to our why page.