Administration and Compliance Officer | Education Recruitment
A great opportunity for a administration professional to join our growing team who are passionate about education!
The Company and Culture
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, the UK, and LA. At anzuk, we offer opportunities to make a difference every day. Our services include casual staff replacement, teacher and executive level recruitment, and professional development for early childhood, school and adult education settings. anzuk is a unique workplace with an infectious positive energy that must be experienced to be believed. To find out more about working at anzuk, please visit our careers page here https://www.anzuk.education/ateam.
This is an entry-level opportunity for a keen administration, customer service or compliance professional looking to develop the basic foundations of consulting with anzuk Education in our Sydney branch. We are seeking a driven individual looking for the opportunity to develop their skill set with the potential pathway to grow into a recruitment consultant role. As a part of the Business Services Team, you will be involved in many facets of the business, focusing on administration and compliance processes across all teams. You will be involved in various duties including reception, customer service and business support. Building ongoing relationships, providing support to the business, and getting involved in everything possible will position you for great success. Some daily tasks will include:
- Handling incoming telephone calls and assisting the caller to the best of your ability, maintaining the highest quality of customer service
- Providing administrative support to the business including data entry, filing, scanning
- Ensuring candidate records are compliant
- Reception duties as required
You Will Have
What Can We Offer You?
- Successful history in an Administration and/or Customer Service role
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrated history of delivering exceptional customer outcomes
- Growth mindset and driven to succeed and achieve team goals
- Exceptional IT and administration skills
- Tertiary qualification
- Current Working with Children Check
- A want to learn and grow with potential opportunities to pave a pathway in recruitment
If you get a buzz out of a hard day’s work, are a team player, and are looking for a position with purpose, this will be the role for you. You can also look forward to:
- Breakfast provided daily
- Internal and external training programs
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Regular team social events
- Company funded book club
- Leaving your work at work
Click the Apply button and upload your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in the role.