Education Recruitment Consultant | Trainee
Begin a career in recruitment that has a global impact on education.
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating between Australia, the UK, and LA. We place exceptional people in educational settings, every day.
We are excited that anzuk educators are reaching classrooms around the world and making a global impact. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a trainee education recruitment consultant to join our Sydney team. anzuk is a unique workplace with an infectious positive energy that must be experienced to be believed. To find out more about what it's like to work at anzuk, as well as more about the team & culture, please visit our careers page here: https://www.anzuk.education/ateam
You will be joining our Early Childhood Division who are responsible for supporting the needs of educators & early education centres.
This will involve attracting, screening and developing educators to achieve their career objectives while building strong relationships with centres through regular meetings. We believe that taking the time to build these relationships means that we are able to provide the best service for everyone.
We are looking for someone who has:
- The drive and determination to make a difference to the students of today
- A business-oriented mindset
- Natural communication skills and attention to detail
- Growth mindset and drive to succeed
- Grit, resilience, and empathy
- Curiosity and a desire to learn and innovate
- A successful history in sales, customer service or recruitment
We think we have a great company culture
here at anzuk and working with us means that you can look forward to things like:
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Breakfast provided daily
- Regular team social events
- Internal and external training programs
- Company funded book club
- Supportive and collaborative teams, with global opportunities
If you get a buzz out of a hard day’s work, are a team player, and are looking for a position with purpose
, this will be the role for you.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen
or Permanent Resident
& hold a current Working With Children Check
For further information about the role, or a copy of the position description, please contact Brittany Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please upload your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in the role to start your career in education recruitment today!