anzuk Education has an opportunity for an administration professional to join a strong Business Services team with motivation to grow within the team.
THE COMPANY AND CULTURE
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, the UK, and LA. At anzuk, we offer opportunities to make a difference every day. Our services include casual staff replacement, teacher and executive level recruitment, and professional development for early childhood, school and adult education settings. anzuk is a unique workplace with an infectious positive energy that must be experienced to be believed. To find out more about working at anzuk, please visit our careers page here https://www.anzuk.education/ateam.
This is an opportunity for an entry level financial administration professional. We are seeking a driven individual looking for the opportunity to develop their skill set. As a part of the Business Services Team, you will be involved in many facets of the business, focusing on the payroll and invoicing processes across Australia. Building ongoing relationships, providing support to the business, and getting involved in everything possible will position you for great success. Some daily tasks will include:
- Generating a weekly invoicing and pay run for casual staff.
- Monthly superannuation process including ad hoc payments and candidate follow up.
- Working closely with teams across Australia to ensure correct and effective financial processes.
YOU WILL HAVE
- Successful history in a financial or administration role, with an interest in finance and numbers.
- An eye for detail
- A process and procedure driven mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated history of delivering exceptional customer outcomes
- Growth mindset and driven to succeed
- Energy and driven towards achieving team goals
- Exceptional IT and administration skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Tertiary qualification
- A want to learn and grow
If you get a buzz out of a hard day’s work, are a team player, and are looking for a position with purpose, this will be the role for you. You can also look forward to:
- Breakfast provided daily
- Internal and external training programs
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Regular team social events
- Company funded book club
- Leaving your work at work
HOW TO APPLY
Click the Apply button and upload your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in the role.
Applicants must have full, ongoing working rights in Australia at the time of application.