Permanent Recruitment Consultant | Sydney
A great opportunity to join our expanding Sydney team specialising in Primary and Secondary Education Recruitment.
Are you a recruiter looking for a new challenge? Are you a teacher seeking a new direction within Education? Look no further and join our Sydney team...
THE COMPANY AND CULTURE
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, the UK, and LA. At anzuk, we offer opportunities to make a difference every day. Our services include casual staff replacement, teacher and executive level recruitment, and professional development for early childhood, school and adult education settings. anzuk is a unique workplace with an infectious positive energy that must be experienced to be believed. To find out more about working at anzuk, please visit our careers page here https://www.anzuk.education/ateam.
As part of our ongoing success and expansion we are seeking a permanent education recruitment consultant to join our Sydney team. This is a unique opportunity to build your career in the area of education recruitment for Schools. If you are a driven, motivated and reliable team player, and have a passion for education, we want you!
Working alongside a committed and supportive team of education consultants,
you are responsible for success across the following areas:
- Educator management; the attraction, on-boarding and marketing of exceptional educators
- Educator management; foster professional relationships that build educator capacity and support achievement of career objectives
- Client management; best practice in vacancy management and relationship development to efficiently and effectively meet the needs of each setting
- New business; oversee the development and implementation of new business generation
- Marketing and planning; build and implement effective strategy that supports company initiatives in conjunction with your team and management
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to take advantage of anzuk's current position in the market and take the next step in their career. YOU WILL HAVE
- Market Knowledge and Experience - a teaching Qualification (Primary or Secondary).
- A successful history in recruitment or sales
- Outstanding communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated history of delivering exceptional customer outcomes
- Growth mindset and drive to succeed
- Exceptional IT and administrative skills
If you get a buzz out of a hard day’s work, are a team player, and are looking for a position with purpose, this will be the role for you. You can also look forward to…
HOW TO APPLY
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Quarterly performance-based incentive program
- Breakfast provided daily
- Internal and external training programs
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Regular team social events
- Book club
Click the 'apply' button and upload your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in the role.