About the Company
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, the UK, and LA.
About the Company
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, the UK, and LA. Due to our success and impact, we are growing rapidly, and currently have 130 employees. anzuk is a unique workplace with an infectious positive energy that must be experienced to be believed. To find out more about working at anzuk, the team and the culture, please visit our careers page here: https://www.anzuk.education/ateam
You will be responsible for;
- Utilising effective strategies for resourcing suitable candidates to facilitate overall business growth.
- Creating targeted job adverts to attract suitable candidates in areas of needs and potential growth.
- Utilising social media tools, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, as a vehicle for candidate attraction and retention.
- Making regular contact with suitable candidates who express an interest in working with anzuk through our database portals.
- Establishing positive relationships with prospective candidates, as a vehicle for candidate attraction and retention.
- Gaining an understanding of standard candidate compliance regulations and expectations.
- Collaborating with sales consultants to facilitate a swift and effective transition from initial registration through to final placement for each candidate.
- Helping to arrange and attend University fairs as a vehicle for candidate attraction.
- Maintaining consistent contact with candidates from University fairs who have expressed an interest in working with anzuk.
Skills and experience
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Enthusiastic, friendly and outgoing disposition
- Willingness to learn and development and be receptive to constructive feedback
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ethical and Principled
- Critical problem-solving ability
- Ability to analyse and interpret information quickly
- Project management skills
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail
- IT Proficient with proved administrative skills
- Classroom-based experience, and understanding of relevant school-based compliance needs, is preferable although certainly not essential
If you get a buzz out of a hard day’s work, are a team player, and are looking for a position with purpose, this will be the role for you. You can also look forward to…
- Annual performance-based incentive program
- Breakfast provided daily
- Internal and external training programs
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Regular team social events