UK Head of People and Culture
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, the UK, and LA.
Head of People and Culture | Delivering Results |Adapting and leading change | Strategic Planning
About the Company
anzuk Education is a global education recruitment agency operating across Australia, the UK, and LA. Due to our success and impact, we are growing rapidly, and currently have 130 employees. anzuk is a unique workplace with an infectious positive energy that must be experienced to be believed. To find out more about working at anzuk, the team and the culture, please visit our careers page here: https://www.anzuk.education/ateam
You'll be an advocate of anzuk’s culture and values, working alongside the global team to execute our growth strategy in the UK. You will work to provide personalised guidance, support, and solutions on a breadth of People Operations-related activities requiring expertise and depth knowledge across multiple branches and locations.
You are responsible to lead and deliver to the following;
Skills and experience
- Provide HR support and consultation to the business; answering employee and manager questions about HR programs, policies, and other HR-related items
- Formulating strategies and concepts – develops own strategy within known area and contributes to strategy beyond own area
- Assist with planning and roll-out of HR programs and initiatives
- Identify and propose solutions to align with HR policies and procedures
- Manage the business services and Support team to deliver their goals and targets
- Leading teams – gains support across the organisation through a shared and accepted vision
- Advanced practical understanding of relevant legislations
- Coaching people – makes link between development needs and organisational requirements and provides concise and timely feedback
- Delivering Results – introduces progressive improvements for improved business performance and uses fact based data to assist in establishing new ways of doing things
- Experience in HR, people programs, or other people related roles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of HR experience
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence
- Experience coaching and mentoring others
- Demonstrated success owning all aspects of people operations and HR Strategy; ability to create and execute a compelling vision for everything under the people function
- The credibility, presence, and communication skills to be an influential support to managers and maintain effective relationship with staff at all levels
- Exceptional IT and administrative skills
If you get a buzz out of a hard day’s work, are a team player, and are looking for a position with purpose, this will be the role for you. You can also look forward to…
How to apply
- Annual performance-based incentive program
- Breakfast provided daily
- Internal and external training programs
- Health and well-being initiatives
- Regular team social events
Click the 'apply' button and upload your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in the role.