Arabic Educators in Melbourne's North
anzuk* are seeking primary trained LOTE teachers to work with school in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs.
anzuk*are seeking qualified LOTE Arabic teachers and teaching assistants who can further students' learning of a second language.
We have a demand for LOTE teachers for casual and contract work in a range of schools in the inner and outer northern suburbs of Melbourne.
As the leading Teaching Agency in Melbourne, anzuk* will provide you with:
- the best service possible from staff with exceptional education and recruitment knowledge and experience, with no joining fees
- teach in a variety of schools in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- a very competitive daily rate of pay
- opportunity to gain positions; daily or long-term, that reflect your ability, geographical location and skill set
- caring and understanding staff who will accommodate you in your preferences to work some or all days of the week
- thorough guidance through our registration and interview process by friendly, supportive and helpful staff who are always on hand to assist with any questions or queries
- ongoing professional development opportunities run by leaders in the education industry
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening
- Bachelor of Education /Diploma in Education
- valid VIT registration or Working with Children Check
- current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current referees
If interested in part time, CRT or contract work as a LOTE Arabic teacher please apply immediately!
anzuk* is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England in the UK. We offer opportunities in Government, Catholic and Private schools across all areas of Melbourne and London. We are an equal opportunity employer.