We are seeking an experienced Art Teacher for full-time employment within a highly reputable Government Primary School.
A great opportunity has arisen for an outstanding primary-trained art teacher for a contract role with immediate start.
About the Role:
The position is a full time contract starting a.s.a.p until the end of the year (our beyond) for the right candidate. The successful applicant will be delivering an engaging Visual Arts curriculum across Foundation to year 6 levels.
You would be a member of the specialist teaching team, working with 760 students.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
What our client school can offer you:
- A passion for the arts backed up by their training, qualifications and experience
- Relevant knowledge to plan, deliver and assess the teaching and learning curriculum
- Interpersonal skills to develop and maintain positive relationships with team members, students and members of wider communities
- Dedication to extra curricular activities
- Encouraging a high-level of learning in students through catering to individual needs
- A friendly and supportive teaching environment that values continual learning
- Outstanding facilities and access to resources focused on current curriculum
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Supportive families with a strong community focus
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening
- Valid VIT registration
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current principal class referees
- Residency Required
ANZUK is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England in the UK. We offer opportunities in government, catholic and private schools across all areas of Melbourne and London. We are an equal opportunity employer.