anzuk are seeking art specialist teachers for casual and contract work in primary and secondary schools across Melbourne and surrounding suburbs.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across greater Melbourne, including Geelong, and currently have opportunities to undertake casual relief teaching within our client schools. We are looking for qualified art teachers who can teach at a secondary or primary level.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well-established agency and a competitive rate of pay
- Possible contract opportunities
How to apply
- Art, Visual Communication Design and/or Studio Arts trained
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current and relevant CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click the APPLY button and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.