Casual Relief Teachers
Are you wanting a better work life balance? Are you a Primary/Secondary teacher looking for Casual Relief Teaching?
About the Role
Are you after regular work without the workload of planning, marking or meetings?
Would you like a full week of work or just a few days a week to work around your other commitments?
anzuk education is currently welcoming applications from Primary and/or Secondary teachers looking for casual relief teaching. Our client schools are based in Wyndham Vale, Point Cook and surrounding areas. The amount of work is increasing every day, so anzuk have many opportunities for casual relief work.
Skills and Experience
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant, and training and support from schools
- Opportunities to progress into long term employment
- Flexibility in your working week (work as many or as few days as you like)
- Consistency in the schools you work with
- Competitive rates of pay. As a fair work agency, anzuk pay up to $351.70 per day for experienced teachers (that's to you, no percentage cut), plus super! And of course, no fee to join or leave.
- Secondary and/or Primary teaching qualification
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient nature
- Available to accept morning calls for work from 6:30 am on the days you've indicated you're available
- A growth mindset and willingness to learn and develop as an educator
- Registration with Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration
- Current CV outlining recent experience in school settings
- Details of at least two education supervisory referees
If this sounds like you and you have all the below requirements, please ‘apply now’ or email firstname.lastname@example.org and get in contact!