Casual teachers for Term 3 & 4 in the Riverina
Secure consistent casual work in a lovely regional school in the Riverina; Primary & Secondary trained teachers welcome to apply
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education was established in 2004 and aims to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. We are recognised as Australia's largest supplier of casual, temporary and full time teaching staff to the independent school sector.
Together with our client school in the beautiful Riverina region of NSW, we are supporting them in their search for casual teachers for the remainder of 2019.
- Casual teachers of all secondary KLAs; primary teachers welcome to apply
- Consistent relief work across Term 3 and the majority of Term 4
- New & recent graduate teachers encouraged to apply
- Catholic high school with an enrolment of under 500
- 90min from Wagga, 3hrs from Canberra and under 4hrs from Sydney
- Led by a very hands-on and collaborative executive team
- Great mix of experienced and newly qualified staff
The suitable applicant must have
Importantly links to temporary accommodation can be provided to assist in the relocation for casual work. Full time opportunities can also be available for teachers interested in applying for 2020.
- Accreditation with NESA and a valid WWCC
- Up to date CV
- Ability to provide reference details for 2 school-based referees or, if a recent graduate, your last 2 university practicum reports
- Please note your referees will not be contacted until written approval is sought from you
If you are interested in being considered for this role please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 02 80296955 or click 'apply for this job