EOI Math Teachers
Seeking EOI from Maths Teachers for positions in 2019 in the Private sector
anzuk Education are currently seeking expressions of interest from Maths Teachers for possible permanent teaching positions in the Private sector for 2019 and beyond.
About the role:
We are looking for Mathematics Teachers who will:
- Foster a positive learning environment to enhance student development and achievement.
- Build positive relationships with colleagues, students, and parents, and contribute to the school and wider community through extra-curricular involvement guided by the schools values and ethos.
- Reflect and update teaching practices to achieve best practice.
- Have experience teaching Math.
How to Apply:
- Current TRBWA (Teacher Registration Board Western Australia).
- Working with Children Check (WWCC).
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary).
- Minimum 2 Principal class references (Deputy and Principal).
- Experience in Math (ATAR experience would be advantageous).
To apply for this position, click the "Apply Now"
button and upload your resume including referee details (as outlined in the application requirements).
For a confidential conversation about this (or other) opportunities, please contact Scott on (08) 9460 1000. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education are global specialists in education recruitment across multiple settings, creating exceptional experiences in education every day. Since 2004, anzuk Education have built strong relationships with clients and candidates, always finding the best fit.
Please ensure you have up to date referee details on your application and that you have requested permission to include them on your CV. By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.