EOI: Secondary Teachers Permanent, Contract and Relief
Secondary teachers required in Perth for permanent, contract and relief opportunities.
anzuk Education are currently recruiting Secondary teachers for positions in a range of Government, Catholic and Private Schools in Perth.
Secondary teachers are currently in high demand and anzuk have plenty of opportunities to work as a relief teacher or obtain a contract position!
The ability to teach the following subjects from Year 7-12 is highly desirable, but graduates are encouraged to apply.
Opportunities exist for day to day casual relief teaching, short-term and long-term positions. Benefits of casual relief teaching work with anzuk:
- Physical Education
- Design Technology
- Food Technology
Working with anzuk, you can be assured that you will:
- variety in the workplace; teach in a range of schools in your area
- great opportunities to develop into contract positions and long term employment
- contact and exposure to great schools across Perth suburbs.
- receive the best service possible from staff with exceptional education and recruitment knowledge and experience
- be guided through our registration and interview process by friendly, supportive and helpful staff who are always on hand to assist with any questions or queries
- be placed in positions, daily or long-term, that reflect your experience, geographical location and skill set
- be accommodated in your preferences to work some or all days of the week
- receive many opportunities for ongoing professional development ran by well known and experienced people in the education industry
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening
- valid TRBWA registration
- current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and in the UK. We offer opportunities in government, catholic and private schools across Australia and the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.