Early Childhood Teacher | Casual/Short term contracts | Eastern Suburbs
anzuk education are looking for passionate, hardworking and engaging teachers to join our casual team!
anzuk early childhood is a growing childcare agency based in Sydney. Servicing centres throughout Sydney we currently have a high demand for enthusiastic and dedicated early childhood teacher's to fill day to day vacancies and short term contract positions.
Working casually for anzuk allows you to explore new philosophies, environments and curriculum's. It is not only a fantastic way to extend on your skills but also enables you to pick when and how often you want to work.
All of our consultants come from an education background so we understand what it means to be an exceptional early childhood teacher.
If this is something you are interested in you will need:
- The ability to provide fun, interactive and engaging experiences to all children.
- A genuine passion for working with children.
- Professional and positive attitude.
- A Degree in Early Childhood Education (ACECQA approved)
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis qualifications.
- A WWCC (NSW) number.
- NESA teacher accreditation (ECT Only)
- 2 professional referees (industry specific)
If you have an overseas qualification in early childhood feel free to contact us for more information about working in Australia.
Want to join our team?
Call Siobhan on 02 8027 7909 or Email email@example.com
Alternatively upload your CV onto our website at: www.anzuk.education
Feel free to check out our anzuk Early Childhood facebook page! (www.facebook.com/anzukearlychildhood)