anzuk are recruiting English teachers in the Delahey area for regular casual relief teaching work and contract positions
We currently have casual relief and contract opportunities for English teachers across Melbourne's inner and outer Western suburbs, specifically the Delahey area and surroundings. If you are seeking a role in which you can share your passion for education, while maintaining flexibility, then this is the opportunity for you! Casual relief teaching is a fantastic opportunity to develop your teaching skills in a wide variety of dynamic and interesting settings.
We are looking for passionate individuals, who want to make an impact on students and their learning on a daily basis. Apply now for Term 3 start!
anzuk is an education services company, based in Melbourne for the past ten years. Our aim, is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
- Remuneration in line with experience
- Exposure to a range of education networks in your local area
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
How to apply
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.