anzuk are seeking a dynamic educator who is able to collaborate & contribute to the schools English faculty in a meaningful way.
About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education have been operational in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across Brisbane, and currently have an opportunity to undertake a permanent / full time position in Brisbane's Inner - West. The school is seeking a passionate English Educator with the position set to commence in Term 1 2020.
About the school:
- The school is undergoing an expansion and they are seeking high calibre, outstanding teachers, with an interest in evidence-based pedagogy & data informed teaching practice.
- All teachers should be able to teach across Years 7 – 12
- The school is an Independent State College 10 minutes west of Brisbane CBD
- The school has an unrelenting focus on quality outcomes for students
- Strong focus on academic & cultural pursuits
- Relevant educational degree
- Registration with the QCT is a must
- Current and relevant CV outlining recent experiences in education
- Contact details of at least 2 current or former references that have directly observed you teaching - They must be in a senior leadership capacity.
How to Apply
We encourage you to apply today, Simply click the APPLY button and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted. Please direct any general inquiries to 07 3606 1053 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org