anzuk are seeking French Lote Teachers for casual relief and contract opportunities in our client schools around Caroline Springs
We currently have casual relief and contract opportunities for French lote teachers across Melbourne's inner and outer Western Suburbs, particularly surrounding Caroline Springs. If you are seeking a role in which you can share your passion for education, while maintaining flexibility, then this is the opportunity for you! Casual relief teaching is a fantastic opportunity to develop your teaching skills in a wide variety of dynamic and interesting settings.
We are looking for passionate individuals, who want to make an impact on students and their learning on a daily basis. Apply now for Term 3 start!
anzuk is an education services company, based in Melbourne for the past ten years. Our aim, is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
- Remuneration in line with experience
- Exposure to a range of education networks in your local area
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.