Grade 5 Teacher
Opportunity to join a large supportive team of teachers and develop your teaching skills and your teaching career
One of anzuk partner schools in the Brimbank region is seeking a Grade 5 teacher to start immediately until the end of the year.
The school provides fantastic opportunities for teachers early in their careers and are committed to supporting teachers growth.
For the right application their maybe opportunities of employment into the next school year.
- Valid VIT registration
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)
- Residency required
- Work in educational settings that match your specialised skills and experience with opportunities to progress into long term employment
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well established agency and a competitive rate of pay.
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates).
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.