Graduate Primary Teacher
anzuk have opportunities for primary qualified graduate teachers in casual (CRT) and contract positions across greater Melbourne.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are currently welcoming applications from passionate, primary graduate teachers, who want to make an impact on students and their learning on a daily basis. Whether you are looking to start out as a casual relief teacher or currently seeking your first full time position, you can prepare for the upcoming year by registering for casual teaching.
As a graduate, casual teaching is a great way to gain skills, confidence, and experience, while maintaining flexibility as you adjust to a new work/life balance. By working casually within a range of schools, it enables you to find a school that is the right fit for you and your teaching philosophy.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well established agency and a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Completed application for provisional registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining your placement experience and any other relevant work
- Contact details of at least two mentor teachers referees (including phone number and email address)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. If you have any queries, please call 03 9249 2444, to speak to one of our friendly team members. We look forward to receiving your application. By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.