Graduate Primary Teacher
Graduate teacher contract available at primary school in South suburbs.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
Graduate Primary Classroom Teacher:
- Primary school located in Bentleigh
- Full time, fixed term contract in Grade 4
- 12 August start date (negotiable depending on applicant)
The ideal teacher will have:
- A Primary teaching qualification
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to teaching
- The ability to be a team player capable of developing strong relationships with the wider school community
- Developing and understanding of the Australian curriculum
- Plan and implement effective, differentiated programs for all children in the class
- International teachers welcome to apply
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates).
We encourage you to apply today
as we move into the busiest season for casual relief staff. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.