Graduate Primary Teachers
Just about to complete your final internship and looking at roles for 2020? Register with anzuk to get access to roles before they're advertised!
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education was established in 2004 and aims to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment. We are recognised as Australia's largest supplier of casual, temporary and full time teaching staff to the independent school sector.
- Variety of Primary roles across all year groups
- Temporary positions, 12 month contracts and permanent positions available
- Independent, Christian and Catholic diocesan schools across regional & rural NSW
- Outstanding financial incentives on offer for some regional & rural schools (accommodation provision, rental subsidies, bonus payments etc)
- Areas across the state including Hunter Valley, Riverina, western NSW and across the New England region
Why teach regionally & rurally?
- Perfect way to commence your teaching career and avoid casual teaching queues in teacher-dense metropolitan areas
- Fast track your move to proficiency with NESA
- Visit our blog at https://anzuk.blog/advance-your-career-in-education-with-rural-and-regional-opportunities/
The suitable applicant must have
- Conditional/provisional accreditation with NESA and a WWCC
- Up to date CV
- Ability to provide your last 2 university practicum reports
If you are interested in being short listed for positions please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 02 80296955 or click 'apply for this job