Graduate and Secondary teachers needed in and around Pakenham
Fantastic Casual Relief Teaching and Contract opportunities in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs, Pakenham and surrounding areas.
We are currently recruiting teachers available for daily CRT work in 2019, as well as being able to provide opportunities to attain contract roles. If you are graduating this year and are interested in teaching opportunities for 2019, we'd also like to hear from you.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal-class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.