Graduate teachers wanted | Melbourne's Western suburbs
ANZUK is looking for reliable and dedicated graduates for a high number of casual relief and contract teaching roles in 2019.
If you have recently graduated we would highly recommend you apply for casual teaching work for the coming year. CRT offers many opportunities for newly qualified teachers as you will be exposed to a wide range of settings. This will help to further develop your teaching skills and you will gain valuable classroom experience.
anzuk is an education services company that connects outstanding teachers with career opportunities. Our aim, is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across Melbourne's western suburbs and currently have opportunities around Footscray, Sunshine, Newport and Altona.
If you are graduating this year and are interested in teaching opportunities for 2019, we'd like to hear from you!
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current resume outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal-class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.