HPE / Maths
Teaching Opportunity Available in Beautiful Private School in Charters Towers - North Queensland
About the School:
The school is a small, intimate college in North Queensland currently catering for approximately 300 students, including approximately 110 boarders. The School is really focused on the individual, so teachers get to know every student. There is a close level of interaction between parents, students and staff.
About the Role:
Skills and Experience
- Senior HPE Teacher - Junior Maths would be an advantage .
- The position is full time - Permanent
- Starting in Term 1 but with the potential to start a bit later by negotiation
- Graduates and Experienced Teachers are encourages to apply
Culture and Benefits:
- Queensland College of Teachers registration
- Bachelor in Education or Graduate Diploma of Education
- Current Resume outlining teaching experience
- Two most recent professional referees (Principal/Deputy referees listed on resume)
- Experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
How to Apply:
- Supportive Principal, great kids, friendly and collegial staff
- Wonderful community with the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of community life
- Good lifestyle opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
- Highly regarded school with good facilities
To apply for this position, click the "Apply Now"
button and upload your resume including referee details (as outlined in the application requirements). For all enquiries, please email Nathan
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3606 1081
*please be advised as a minimum requirement to teach with ANZUK you must have a QCT registration and you must be able to provide two teaching referees that have held a supervisory role and have observed your teaching practice.
By submitting this application, you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening. ANZUK is a leader of quality temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.