Head of Department - Industrial Arts
This is a great opportunity to obtain Middle Leadership experience in a prestigious Co-Ed school.
Our client school is based in Charters Towers, North Queensland and they are seeking to appoint a dynamic, progressive and creative Head of Department - Industrial Arts to develop curriculum and maximise student engagement.
The Head of Department - Industrial Arts will play a key role in ensuring the College has a progressive Curriculum and Learning program.
Applications from educators who have experience in a similar role and can motivate and inspire both student and collegial learning are welcomed.
About the role:
- Head of Department - Industrial Arts
- Very supportive department with shared resources
- Expectation to participate in extra-curricular activities
- Relocation incentives on offer
- No prior leadership or HOD experience necessary
About the school:
- Co-ed School
- High achieving environment
- Anglican School
- One of the largest Boarding Schools in Queensland
The successful applicant will require QCT registration and appropriate qualifications and a cover letter.
Our client school is in partnership with anzuk Education to assist with the search and selection process for this position. For a confidential conversation, enquiries regarding the application process and requests for the full position description, please contact Nathan Blunt our Senior Recruitment Consultant, via phone: 07 3606 1081 or email: email@example.com.