Hola, hallo, salut! LOTE teachers needed!
Have a passion for languages? Bilingual or trilingual?
Ciao! Salut! Hola! Hallo!
anzuk are seeking LOTE teachers across a number of languages. We have multiple opportunities for language teachers wanting to utilise their language skills on a daily basis or even someone looking for part-time work!
We want to hear from you if you have qualifications or experience in the following languages:
- Italian - full time and part time
- Spanish - full time and part time
- Macedonian - part time
If you have a passion for educating the next generation...
- Registration with Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration, or the ability to apply for Permission to Teach with suitable language teaching experience.
- Living in Melbourne's North or already in the process of moving
- Current CV outlining recent experience in school settings
- Details of at least two supervisory referees who have observed you in the teaching environment
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. We will be in touch if you are shortlisted. For any queries please call 03 9249 2444 (263).By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage diverse employment.