Home Economics Teacher
Seeking Home Economics teacher for 2019 start
anzuk Education are currently looking for an experienced Home Economics teacher for a 12 month teaching position at a Catholic school in Perth's East with possibility of ongoing.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Home Economics Teacher to start in 2019 who will:
About the school:
- Foster a positive learning environment to enhance student development and achievement.
- Build positive relationships with colleagues, students, and parents, and contribute to the school and wider community through extra-curricular involvement guided by Catholic values and ethos.
- Reflect and update teaching practices to achieve best practice.
- Have experience teaching Food technology and Child Care.
- 7-12 co-education Catholic School.
- Friendly and supportive staff.
- School community committed to fostering spiritual, academic and athletic gifts of each unique student.
How to Apply:
- Current TRBWA (Teacher Registration Board Western Australia).
- Working with Children Check (WWCC).
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary).
- Minimum 2 Principal class references (Deputy and Principal).
- Experience in teaching Food Technology and Childcare.
To apply for this position, click the "Apply Now"
button and upload your resume including referee details (as outlined in the application requirements).
For a confidential conversation about this (or other) opportunities, please contact Scott on (08) 9460 1000. About anzuk Education:
anzuk Education are global specialists in education recruitment across multiple settings, creating exceptional experiences in education every day. Since 2004, anzuk Education have built strong relationships with clients and candidates, always finding the best fit.
Please ensure you have up to date referee details on your application and that you have requested permission to include them on your CV. By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.