Permanent Full-time opportunity for an innovative, passionate and experienced Mathematics teacher to join a supportive and engaging school
anzuk Sydney are currently seeking applications for a Mathematics Teacher to join our reputable school located on Sydney's North Shore. We are looking for a passionate and experienced teacher to join their team of committed and professional staff. The position is a full time permanent position to start in Term 3.
About the Role:
About the School:
- Year 7-12 Mathematics (specifically Stage 6)
- Experience in the design, production and administration of various types and levels of assessments tasks.
- Effective student management strategies for all levels of student ability and engagement.
- Well-developed IT skills for:
- Integration into classroom strategies
- Departmental Teaching and Learning initiatives
- Departmental administrative requirements
Eligible teachers will:
- A dynamic and innovative Sydney independent school
- A focus on positive education
- Sense of school community continually promoted
- Quality teaching and providing outstanding educational opportunities
- Excellent professional development opportunities and benefits for its passionate team
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
If you feel you are well suited to this particular position please call Simon at anzuk Education on 02 8027 7906