anzuk have opportunities for qualified and experienced Music Teachers to work in our vast network of schools in greater Melbourne.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across greater Melbourne, currently have opportunities to undertake casual relief teaching within our client schools. We are looking for passionate, qualified and experienced Music Teachers, who want to make an impact on students and further their learning.
anzuk can provide:
- Work in educational settings that match your skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well established agency and a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two, current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.
By submitting this application you are agreeing that, if required, our staff can make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.