Physical Education Teacher
anzuk have guaranteed casual and contract opportunities for Physical Education trained teachers in Melbourne's South East suburbs
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk partners with a number of Secondary schools in the South East suburbs who have a consistent requirement for casual Physical Education teachers. Due to demand, we have the ability to offer guaranteed days per week from July through to October for high performing educators, alongside casual employment.
We support Government, Independent and Grammar schools across Melbourne and are specifically recruiting for schools in Mentone, Keysborough, Dandenong, Narre Warren, Berwick and Cranbourne.
If you are seeking a role in which you can share your passion for education and enjoyment of sport, while maintaining flexibility, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Remuneration in line with experience
- Exposure to a range of education networks in your local area
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
- Current First Aid and Anaphylaxis training is preferred
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.