anzuk Education are seeking primary trained casual relief teachers for a variety of schools in Melbourne's southern suburbs.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We currently have casual and potential contract opportunities for primary qualified teachers. We are looking for enthusiastic and vibrant teachers to embrace a variety of teaching tools and provide constructive learning environments for students within our client schools in Melbourne's South.
We support schools across greater Melbourne and currently have opportunities within Port Melbourne, South Melbourne, Albert Park, South Yarra, Windsor, St Kilda and Armadale.
- Work in educational settings that match your specialised skills and experience with opportunities to progress into long term employment
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well established agency and a competitive rate of pay.
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates).
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.