Ideal role for a newly qualified teacher looking for their first teaching appointment in a lovely town 3hrs from Sydney
anzuk Education are working with a small Catholic primary school in central west NSW - approx 3 hrs from Sydney - who are seeking a Primary teacher to commence immediately for the new school year 2019.
This is an ideal position for either a newly qualified teacher looking for their first teaching appointment or an experienced educator looking for a tree change from Sydney.
The town is within 30min of larger regional centres such as Orange, a town known for their strong focus on locally grown produce, wineries and award winning restaurants & bars. Country hospitality with city-quality facilities!
About the school:
About the role:
- Small but high achieving school
- Strong connections with the local community
- Fantastic teaching facilities, both inside the classroom and within their large school grounds
How to Apply
- Potential for permanency
- Ability to be involved in pastoral and extra-curricular activities
- Applications most welcome from newly qualified teachers
- Please send your up-to-date CV and best contact details through to Mitch at email@example.com or calling 0417652970
Benefits of working with anzuk Education
- anzuk are specialists in education recruitment with over 10 years experience across both Australia and the UK
- Free service to teachers