Escape the city for a temporary contract teaching in the beautiful New England region of NSW
anzuk Education are working with a small Catholic primary school in north west NSW who are seeking a Primary teacher to commence immediately for the new school year 2019.
This is an ideal position for either a newly qualified teacher looking for their first teaching appointment or an experienced educator looking for a tree change from Sydney.
Located in the New England region of NSW, this school is in an area with strong levels of investment from agriculture and natural resources ensuring a country pace of life with city-quality facilities.
About the school:
About the role:
- Small school with just over 100 students, but high achieving
- Only 7 full time teaching staff; very co-operative & collegial working environment
- Energetic new leadership
How to Apply
- 12 month position
- Full time role with possibility for part time if required
- Ability to be involved in pastoral and extra-curricular activities
- Applications most welcome from newly qualified teachers
- Please send your up-to-date CV and best contact details through to Mitch at email@example.com or calling 0417652970
Benefits of working with anzuk Education
- anzuk are specialists in education recruitment with over 10 years experience across both Australia and the UK
- Free service to teachers