anzuk Education are seeking passionate and enthusiastic Primary Teachers for casual work in the Eastern suburbs of Sydney!
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are looking for Primary casual teachers to fill day to day roles and short term temporary blocks across a range of schools in the Eastern suburbs. We are partnered with schools in the suburbs of Bronte, Bondi, Vaucluse, Coogee and other nearby areas.
If you are an exceptional teacher who is adaptable and keen to make a strong impact on the learning of students, we would love to hear from you!
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well established agency with a competitive rate of pay
- The opportunity to build a network with schools in your local area
How to apply
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Current NESA Accreditation and Working with Children Check
- At least 2 professional referees- must be in a leadership position
- Supervising teachers are acceptable for graduates
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 02 8027 7907By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.