Are you a qualified Primary school teacher? Are you looking for employment that is consistent but still flexible? Then we have work for you!
anzuk Education are seeking Primary and/or Secondary trained Teachers to work in schools in the Point Cook area!
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
Skills and Experience
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant and training and support from the schools
- Opportunities to progress into long term employment
- Flexibility in your working week (work as many or as few days as you like)
- Consistency in the schools you work with
- Competitive rates of pay. As a fair work agency, anzuk pay up to $345.40 per day for experienced teachers (that’s to you, no percentage cut), plus super!
- Primary and/or Secondary teaching qualification
- Qualified or experienced in teaching drama to a range of year levels
- Enthusiastic, passionate and resilient nature
- Flexibility in adapting to changes in daily programming
- Ability to cater for a diverse range of student needs and abilities
- Available to accept morning calls for work from 6:30 am on the days you've indicated you're available
How to Apply
Simply click APPLY and upload your CV and we will give you a call so we can have a chat and answer all your questions. anzuk education is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Melbourne Australia and England in the UK. We offer opportunities in Government, Catholic and Private schools across all areas of Melbourne and London. We are an equal opportunity employer.