anzuk are seeking enthusiastic Primary trained teachers for casual and long term contracts in Melbourne's CBD and Northern Suburbs
anzuk are currently seeking experienced and graduate Primary teachers for casual relief teaching in Melbourne's CBD and Northern Suburbs.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
- Earn a competitive daily rate
- Be placed in positions, daily or long-term, that reflect your ability, geographical location and skill-set
- Enjoy flexibility
- Have the opportunity to network and develop relationships with key players at many of Melbourne's top schools
- Receive many opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Quickly building rapport with both staff and students
- Following lesson plans and showing initiative / flexibility when necessary
- Using a range of learning tools to further students development
- Working effectively with other team members, in particular the classroom teachers, teachers aides and senior admin
- Valid VIT registration
- Current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least 2 current principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates)
If this sounds like you, please call Shannon on 92492464 or via email at email@example.com.
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.