Leading independent school in Sydney CBD is seeking a passionate and experienced teacher for a permanent role.
About anzuk Education
anzuk Education was established in 2004 and aims to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
- Teaching Stage 2
- Full time permanent role starting 2020
- Pastoral care responsibility
- Co-ed independent school
- Ongoing professional development
- CBD location
The suitable applicants
- Work in educational settings that match your skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Can be experienced teachers or recent graduates
- Have current NESA Accreditation & WWCC
- Have a Bachelor of Education/Graduate Diploma in Education (Primary)
- Provide an up to date CV with 2 PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES (MUST BE IN A POSITION OF LEADERSHIP RELATIVE TO YOU)
If you feel you are suited to the positions above, feel free to email your CV to email@example.com or click apply for this job.