Primary Teacher in Melbourne's West
anzuk education are seeking Primary-trained teachers for a variety of schools in Melbourne's Inner West.
We currently have casual and potential contract opportunities for primary qualified teachers. We are looking for enthusiastic, vibrant, and diligent teachers to embrace a variety of teaching tools and provide constructive learning environments for students within our client schools in Melbourne's West throughout Terms 3 and 4.
We support a high concentration of schools across Footscray, Newport, Williamstown, and Altona. Expand your teaching network with the Independent, Faith, and Government schools in these and surrounding suburbs.
- Work in educational settings that match your specialised skills and experience with opportunities to progress into long term employment
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well-established agency and a competitive rate of pay.
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates).
anzuk Education has been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.