Primary Teacher in Melton - 4 week block
anzuk have a 4 week opportunity for a primary teacher in Term 3.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across Melbourne, and currently have opportunities within our client schools in the western suburbs.
Currently we have an opportunity for an energetic primary teacher for a 4 week block of work. The school is looking for someone who is comfortable in the middle years and is able to build strong relationships quickly with parents and children.
If you are an engaging teacher who wants to work collaboratively with school communities, and make an impact on students and their learning, we would love to hear from you.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.