anzuk education are seeking Primary Teachers for a variety of schools in Melbourne's West.
We are looking for primary teachers who are after casual and consistent work in Melbourne's West. We work with an incredible range of schools who are looking for enthusiastic and vibrant teachers to impact their students and school. Once in these schools, you are able to develop relationships that can lead to ongoing work opportunities.
We support a high concentration of schools across Melton, Bacchus Marsh, Caroline Springs and Taylors hill. Expand your teaching network with the Independent, Faith, and Government schools in these and surrounding suburbs.
- Work in educational settings that match your specialised skills and experience with opportunities to progress into long term employment
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well-established agency and a competitive rate of pay.
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates).
anzuk Education has been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.