Primary Teachers for CRT in Cockatoo, Officer and Pakenham regions
anzuk has opportunities for Primary qualified teachers to work in our large number of client schools in Cockatoo, Pakenham and surrounding areas
anzuk has numerous opportunities for you to gain employment and develop your teaching. We work with a large amount of primary schools in Cockatoo, Officer, Pakenham and surrounding areas.
Joining anzuk gives you a fantastic opportunity to find work whether you are a graduate or an experienced teacher. When working in our schools as a CRT you have a great chance to show your skills and impress possible future employers. By demonstrating a strong ability to teach, you can ensure regular work and possible long-term employment due to our connections with schools in the area.
Ideal candidates will:
- develop strong relationships with staff and students
- show strong behaviour management skills
- maintain professional standards at all times
- valid VIT registration
- current CV outlining recent teaching experience
- details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor as a minimum for graduates) who have observed you teaching
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.How to apply
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.