Primary Teachers in Melbourne's South East
anzuk education is seeking reliable and dedicated primary teachers for CRT work with schools in Melbourne's South East.
anzuk Education is on the look out for enthusiastic and vibrant teachers to embrace a variety of teaching tools and provide constructive learning environments for students within our client schools in Melbourne's South East.
Our extensive network includes opportunities in Independent, Private and Government settings, across regional and city locations. Particular areas of demand currently exist in the suburbs of Oakleigh, Clayton, Mulgrave, Noble Park, Keysborough, Dandenong North and Rowville.
Excellent opportunities for CRT teachers are also available across the entire Monash and Dandenong areas.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant.
- Educational settings that match your skills and experience.
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities.
- 5 days a week and/or flexibility in your working week, the security of a well-established agency and a competitive rate of pay.
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
has been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.