Primary Teaching Opportunities in Berwick and Narre Warren
anzuk have opportunities for primary teachers for casual positions in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today. We do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across greater Melbourne, and currently have opportunities within our client schools in the south eastern suburbs. We work closely with schools around Berwick and Narre Warren, so if you are interested in casual teaching opportunities for 2019 in this area, we'd like to hear from you.
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well-established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal-class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.