anzuk have opportunities for secondary qualified Psychology teachers doing casual relief teaching (CRT) across greater Melbourne.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We support schools across greater Melbourne, including Geelong, and currently have opportunities to undertake casual relief teaching within our vast network of client schools. We are looking for passionate, Secondary qualified, Psychology Teachers, who want to make an impact on students and further their learning.
- Work in educational settings that match your skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week
How to apply
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Registration the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current and relevant CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today as we are in the busiest season for casual relief staff. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.