anzuk have opportunities for qualified teachers with interest in Special Education across a variety of schools in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.About the Role
We support schools across greater Melbourne, and currently have opportunities for trained and/or experienced Special Needs teachers for casual (CRT), short term and permanent opportunities in the Western Suburbs.
These schools cater for students with a range of intellectual, physical and emotional disabilities and have a strong focus on encouraging students to reach their individual potential.
You will often work with small class sizes, be supported by teaching assistants and be part of schools that promote a caring and supportive environment for students, parents and staff alike.
We are looking for compassionate individuals, who want to make an impact on students and their learning on a daily basis.Skills and Experience
There are a wide range of qualifications, experiences and skills that lend themselves to being successful in special education so anyone with a genuine interest is encouraged to apply.anzuk provides
- Teaching Qualifications - Primary, Secondary or SEN
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient nature
- Genuine passion for student learning and well-being
- Flexibility in adapting to changes in daily programming
- Collaborative and engaging approach to teaching
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn and develop as an educator
- Previous experience in special education or disability sector
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Flexibility in your working week
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates).
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2400.
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.