Secondary English Teacher
anzuk currently have opportunities for qualified English teachers.
anzuk Education help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
anzuk support schools across Perth. We currently have opportunities within our client schools. If you are a passionate, Secondary qualified English Teacher, who wants to make an impact on students and contribute to their learning, we would love to speak to you.
- Work in educational settings that match your specialised skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Support and encouragement towards your career progression
How to apply
- Registration with the TRBWA
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two recent, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers as a minimum for graduates). Please be prepared to provide the required referees as applications will not be processed without them.
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click the APPLY
button and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.