Secondary English Teacher
Opportunities for Casual Relief Teachers in Secondary Schools in Greater Melbourne and Geelong
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help facilitate exceptional experiences for the bright minds of today; we do this by always placing the right educators into their most suited schools.
We support schools across greater Melbourne, including Geelong, and currently have opportunities to venture into casual relief teaching within our client schools. You will have the chance to explore a variety of local schools without the usual expectation of planning and report writing.
If you are a passionate, Secondary qualified English or Literature Teacher, who would relish the chance to make a positive impact on students learning and contribute to their learning, we would love to talk to you.
- Work in educational settings that match your specialised skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week, the security of a well established agency and a competitive rate of pay
- Opportunities to grow as a teacher through working in a variety of locations, including overseas
How to apply
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current CV outlining teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click the APPLY button and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.