Secondary Maths Teacher
Secondary Maths teachers required across Greater Melbourne for Casual Relief Teaching, short and long term contracts and permanent job opportunities.
anzuk Education have been based in Melbourne since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
Maths teachers are in high demand and anzuk have plenty of opportunities for teachers seeking a contract / permanent placement, or up to 5 days per week casual relief.
If you have experience teaching Maths in Secondary schools and have an interest in ensuring students receive quality education each and every day we would love to hear from you.
- Work in educational settings that match your skills and experience
- Targeted and accredited professional development opportunities
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Flexibility in your working week
- Remuneration in line with experience
- Possible contract opportunities
How to apply
- Registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT)
- Current and relevant CV outlining recent teaching experience
- Contact details of at least two current, principal class referees that have directly observed you teaching (mentor teachers are acceptable for graduates)
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click the APPLY button and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 03 9249 2444.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.