anzuk Education are currently seeking secondary teachers across all subject areas for casual teaching roles in Sydney's Eastern suburbs!
anzuk Education have been based in Australia since 2004. Our aim is to help create exceptional experiences for the learners of today; we do this by always placing the best educators in the right learning environment.
We are seeking secondary trained teachers to fill day to day teaching roles and short term temporary blocks in the Eastern suburbs across a range of specialist subjects.
We work with numerous schools across Randwick, Double Bay, Bondi and many more! If you are a passionate teacher who wants to impact the lives of your students, we would love to hear from you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working across a range of subject areas across the day if required
- Supervision of student during breaks
- Implementing programs and lesson plans as set by the teacher
- Being prepared to develop and deliver engaging lesson plans
- Marking student work and providing feedback to the teacher
- Work collaboratively with staff
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Flexibility in your working week and the security of a well established agency with a competitive rate of pay
- The opportunity to build a network with schools in your local area
How to apply
- Secondary teaching qualification
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Current NESA Accreditation and Working with Children Check
- At least 2 professional referees- must be in a leadership position
- Supervising teachers are acceptable for graduate
We encourage you to apply today as we move into the busiest season for casual relief staff. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening.
anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.